I taught Wesha another trick today. The idea was, to teach her to walk around an object. I had to send her from at least 2 meters distance again. This video was filmed after only one training session of about 15 minutes! Wesha is incredibly clever!!
Sunday, 9 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a smart pup! She looks so happy, too. And so grown up! She gets prettier everyday I think.
Oh come on...I don't believe it. :P
Does she still remember the first one? I bet she just wants the treats! :)
Hi Main,
I just wanted to let you know that my Tollers have a blog now too. I know I like reading as many Toller blogs as possible, so I thought you might be interested in mine. It's not too interesting yet, having just been created, but the link is:
http://www.dancinginstyle.blogspot.com
Tollers are just very smart, Sandi! :D And yes, she still remembers the other one too, because I repeat it with her every now and then. I use various objects to make sure that she understands the trick and doesn't think it belongs to only one object.
Devan, I also enjoy reading Toller blogs, so I will definitely check yours out.
Post a Comment