This afternoon, we went for a walk with Barbara and Lenny. The weather was horrible. Lots of wind and rain. Making the old snow very slippery. Wesha is finally big and strong enough to play with Lenny. Lenny was holding back very nicely, and especially in the beginning, he would lie down and let Wesha jump all over him. Wesha just didn't seem to understand why he would enjoy lying around when he could have been running with her. LOL!


3 comments:
Wesha sure has energy to spare, doesn't she?? That's great! My two are active, but I often times wish they were a little more energetic. Wesha sounds very much like my last dog, Tango. I think that's why I enjoy her and your blog so much. :)
hallo Marjolijn,
Als het goed is krijg je nu commentaar. Je weet dat ik altijd even kijk, en ik moet je zeggen dat ik het heel leuk vindt om het leven van Wesha van zo dichtbij te volgen.groetjes ma
Hi Devan,
yes, Wesha is extremely energetic. She never gets enough from playing with other dogs (or people, when there are no dogs around). But still she is calm at home. I love the name Tango, btw. It was on our list in case we would get a dog in stead of a bitch.
Hoi Ma,
Het is gelukt. Leuk dat je m'n blog volgt.
Post a Comment