
Wesha is 1 year old today!
To celebrate, she got a treat and a photo session (not sure whether she like that last one). Reto came with us on our afternoon walk, so that I could concentrate on taking photos while he kept an eye on Wesha, Ghandi and our surroundings. We took off her harness, so that you can enjoy Wesha at her best. I am not sure what a juror on a show would say, but to us she is a BEAUTIFUL Toller!

YAWN...Posing is boring!



9 comments:
The third picture is just stunning, Main. Gorgeous. :D so are the rest, and I love the first too, but the third...wow. :D
Happy Birthday Wesha!!!!
LOL, the third one is the one where she is yawning... :D Cute, but I absolutely love the second pic. She is standing so proud and looking so happy.
Crap. Not that one!! The 4th one. I forgot about the one at the very top. :)
The 4th one is amazing!!!
Ah, thank you. :) I really like that one a lot too. :D
Hoi Mar. Gefeliciteerd met Wesha. Wat een leuke foto's Het lijkt wel of ze lacht, volgens mij is ze gewoon gelukkig.
Ja, wat een lachebekje he?! Ik ben zo blij met deze foto's!
Okay...the new header photo is incredible!!!
Thank you. Lorenzo took it! I would like to make the text better visible, so I might change it again.
The first running picture is really great. Happy Birthday Wesha.
Post a Comment