I found a tooth from Wesha yesterday. She has been teething for a while and this is the first tooth that I have found. The gaps in her gums are filling up with new teeth very quickly. I am surprised how well she has been eating her bones during this period of teething.

Possibly connected to teething: her right ear was folded again Saturday and Sunday. Massaging it didn't show any effect anymore. So yesterday, we tried a different way of taping it. This doesn't bother Wesha at all. She doesn't scratch at it. We hope this will correct the folded ear. We will leave it on for another couple of days and then see how it goes without tape.

In December, we are planning to go to the Christmas show of the Swiss Retriever Club. Angi and Weta will be there too. And hopefully more siblings.
Tomorrow, we are going to Davos for a couple of days. On the way, we will pay a quick visit to Nicole. I am curious how Wesha will react on seeing her mother Dazhitaa and her great great grandmother Duscha again. I think it will be fun!
From one of our walks yesterday:

No comments:
Post a Comment