Friday, 17 April 2009

All About Sleeping

Sleeping at night: Ghandi did really well and only whimpered for about 10 minutes when we went to bed last night. And not a peep from him anymore. That was wonderful. After a full night of sleep I almost feel human again.

Sleeping during the day:
Wesha and Ghandi are become such good friends, that they have started to sleep together. This is so cute, that one photo just wasn't enough.





7 comments:

sandi said...

Seriously?? These are so cute!! The second picture is kind of hard to figure out...you might need to dye one of the dogs, as Brian says. ;-) And the one where Wesha is using Ghandi as a pillow...and the last one...awww!!! :D

Anja said...

Oh my god those pictures are so gorgeous, I can only hope Jessie and our little one will become that close quickly (once we get her)

Main said...

Aren't they?! I love these pictures myself too. And I could sit and watch them sleep for hours.

Anja, I didn't know that you were planning to get another dog. How cool! Will it be another Toller?

Anja said...

Yes we will get another Toller, I wasnted a second one for nearly a year now. I had first pick on gorgeous February litter but the timing was a bit bad, so I waited a bit more, as my breeder had another litter coming up. I got confirmation yesterday that the litter is due 7th of May and I am getting really exited now... WE will go see the litter when we go to Germany end of May and also on our way back and our little girl should then come and stay with us in the beginning of July...

Anja said...

I kept it quiet that I will get a second one, as my mum thinks already I am nuts.... plus I wanted to be sure before I announce it. Would have loved to get an Appenzeller but my garden is not big enough and I have not found a breeder in the UK yet :-(

Main said...

Oh, exciting times!!

My mum thought I was nuts too, when I told her that we would get another dog (and so soon). But she came around very quickly. And now we are going to stay at my parents place in 2 weeks time. With both dogs. :D

sandi said...

You're only nuts when you get 8 dogs! ;-)