Wednesday, 22 April 2009
Wesha's haircut
Because Wesha doesn't particularly like to hold still while we cuddle her, or search her for ticks etc.... I have never done anything about the hair on and around her ears. But last week, I felt some dreadlocks behind her ears and I decided that enough was enough. So I started to "bother" her while she was resting. First I let her sniff the scissors and then I tried to cut out the worst of the dreadlocks. Wesha allowed me to do so, but only for a short while. So in various "sessions" I tried to get rid of the dreadlocks. And when that was done, I decided to cut the long hairs on top of her ears too. Wesha was keeping still better than expected and I finished the haircut today. It is far from perfect, but I think it looks better than before, so I am pleased anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fijn dat je de klitten eruitkon knippen.
I'm pretty sure I can't tell. She's gorgeous anyway! :)
I think you did a good job with the hair cut.
I am lucky with Jessie, while she has lot's of hair around her ears there are no dreadlocks
Post a Comment