Angi and Steve arrived here around 10.15 and they left around 15.30. We had such a good time. Chatting about our puppies (we won't be able to use this word much longer. They are already 16 weeks old today!) all day long. Exchanging experiences. It was so nice! And when Wesha and Weta were awake, we just didn't have enough eyes to see all that was going on, LOL!
I have tons and tons of pictures. These 3 are just a little taste. I will post more of them tomorrow. Angi and Steve's pictures and video clips are already up on their website. Please have a look HERE.
Angi, Steve and Weta

The sisters during our walk

Trying to get them to pose
1 comment:
They're both so beautiful! Sounds like you all had a great day! I can hardly wait to see the rest of your pictures. :)
Post a Comment