Monday, 29 September 2008

Wrong side of the fence

I went grocery shopping this morning and left Wesha at home with Reto. He told me that Wesha was in the garden, when suddenly he heard her bark in a panicky way. When he went outside to see what was going on, he found Wesha on the wrong side of the fence!

A small part of our garden ends in a little hill that then becomes our neighbour's garden. But this hill is small and very steep on one of the sides. Wesha had apparently jumped the fence and then she found herself on the steep part of the hill and no way to get back into our garden again! Naughty little lady!
I sure hope she doesn't make a habit of jumping the fence there, though!

Wesha's coat is slowly changing. The hair on her back is no longer the soft puppy hair, it is a bit tougher. It is also a bit darker. I like that. It is hard to see on pictures, but she has a darker stripe on her back now.

Pic from earlier this afternoon:

No comments: