Monday, 4 August 2008

Catching up

Wesha is catching up on sleep today. She sleeps and sleeps and sleeps...

When she is awake, she is a lot less vocal and she stays near me all the time. But when she is searching for a spot to sleep, she doesn't care where I am. She is mainly sleeping on the cool kitchen tiles (eventhough it isn't all that hot today). But she also tried out her dog bed and she found a spot under an old hifi cabinet that she likes.





There is a strong wind blowing today and she doesn't like that at all. Things are flapping and banging and those sounds scare her. When she is in the garden, she tries to crawl underneath my legs or behind my back (when I am sitting with my back against the window). She also likes the little space underneath the end of the slide. But it is hard to get her to come into the garden today. She runs straight back in! And goes to sleep, LOL!

I just hope that she will still be tired tonight, when I will need some sleep too...

2 comments:

sandi said...

It's like having a baby...I think you should nap when she does! :D

I'm so excited for you!!

Main said...

It is like having a baby. But this one can run, LOL! And I did take 2 very short naps while she was sleeping too. I have learned from having 2 kids. ;-)